Rangers of Two WorldsEdit
- After Billy starts rapidly aging, both the Machine Empire & Rita & Zedd send down monster to destroy the Zeo Rangers.
- The Zeo Rangers use the Super Zeo Megazord to halt the advance of the maverick, out of control Zeo Megazord. Billy’s aging problem continues to spread out of control, and he is forced to depart for Aquitar to receive medical treatment. The arrival of the remaining Aquitian Rangers sets the stage for both Power Ranger groups joining forces against an army of Cogs.
To The Tenth PowerEdit
- Deviot receives five Data Cards from his profit-hungry sources, providing him with the opportunity to restore the terrifying Psycho Rangers to their full glory and use them in his campaign against the Galaxy Rangers. As each Power Ranger falls one by one, Leo is left seemingly alone against the overwhelming Psychos, until help arrives in the form of another Red Ranger, Andros.
- On the planet Mirinoi, Leo, the Red Galaxy Ranger, struggles against an army of phantoms led by the monstrous Triskull. He eventually escapes to Earth and warns Lightspeed Rescue of a threat to both of their worlds and the very universe.
- The Lightspeed & Galaxy Rangers unite against the power of Triskull and his legion of phantoms, whilst Trakeena begins to absorb the collected life energies of her captives to regain her insect form.
Time for LightspeedEdit
- Returning from the literal grave, Vypra schemes with Ransik to unleash a Super Demon that will destroy the Power Rangers. Facing forces they are not experienced with, the Time Force Rangers are soon assisted by Lightspeed Rescue operative Carter Grayson, who calls on his fellow Lightspeed Rangers to aid their time-hopping successor against Vypra and prevent her scheme from unfolding.
Reinforcements from the FutureEdit
- A trio of Mut-Orgs from the future travel to the present day to align themselves with Master Org.
- Both groups of Power Rangers reunite with old friends and foes as the threat of the futuristic Mut-Orgs escalates, forcing Ransik to make a supreme sacrifice.
Dark Oak and his EnemiesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.