The Power Chameliac Strikes Back is a summer special episode to during Queen Chrysalis help Chameliac to create monsters from the plan with Polluticorn, Spidertron, Dark Warrior, Terror Toad and Madame Woe. we're previously destroyed monsters by the evil Chameliac Warrior for the destroy Kids Next Door.
The Chameliac WarriorEdit
- The Galaxy Rangers face their most challenging opponent to date as they battle a warrior that has the ability to mimic the Power Rangers own moves and weapons.
- Inspired by Trini's video project on pollution, the Ranger teens organize a Clean-Up Club. They set out to make Angel Grove Park a cleaner place. Rita sends down the Polluticorn monster, to undo all of their hard work, and destroy the world.
Itsy Bitsy SpiderEdit
- Trini & Billy petition to save the Forest Spirit Statue from demolition. It supposedly protects the woods from nasty bug infestations. Rita swipes the statue and replaces it with a lookalike, which hides her Spidertron monster within. Zack brings his young Hip-Hop Kido class to the park to work out nearby, and all but the Black Ranger are put under a sleeping spell by Spidertron. Unfortunately for Zack, he's deathly afraid of bugs, spiders especially!
- Trini's scientist uncle Howard drops by to show off his new invisibility formula. Rita spots it, and plans to use it on her new monster, the camouflaged creature known as the Dark Warrior! Billy gets sick of Bulk & Skull picking on him, and decides to reenroll in Jason's karate class. But as before, he doesn't fare well in it. Uncle Howard, not only a scientist but a master martial artist, offers to give him some training at the park. There, Dark Warrior kidnaps him, and orders him to give up the invisibility formula. He refuses, and gets strapped to a bomb capable of leveling the city. Can Billy save the day, and manage to get his yellow belt?
Power Ranger PunksEdit
- Billy & Kimberly drink some of Baboo's spiked lemonade, causing both of them to start acting like bullies! With the Blue and Pink Rangers too busy making Bulk and Skull look tame, the other three Rangers are left to take on Rita's Terror Toad. Can Alpha succeed in his dangerous mission of recovering the Singing Squash, the only antidote for Billy & Kim's bully personas?
Peace, Love, and WoeEdit
- Billy bumps into a brainy girl named Marge, and the two hit it off immediately. But Rita's ally, Madame Woe, mistakes Marge for a Power Ranger, and captures her. The actual Rangers come to her rescue, but can they save her or will Billy remain dateless for the upcoming dance?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.