Never Give Up!Edit
- The tight friendship between the Blue and Black Rangers is strained, when Danny's former flower shop love interest, Kendall, comes back into his life. Max is forced to investigate a possible Org spirit solo, and ends up captured by the Bell Org. Will Danny admit his true feelings to the girl, or will he go against his and Max's credo in life, and finally give up?
Time Force TraitorEdit
- Steelix, Jen's partner when she first became a Time Force Officer, is released by Ransik. He stalks and ambushes Jen, seeking revenge for her turning him in for being on the take. With a little chemical help, Steelix eventually turns her evil. Can Wes stop the Pink Ranger before she destroys her own team?
- Jason, Zack, & Trini go scubadiving. Billy's invited, but declines, as this brings up bad memories from his childhood. As a boy, he had a finger-biting experience with a fish! Since then, he's been afraid of aquatic animals. Rita exploits this fear, sending down the Toxic Goo-Fish monster. Can the Blue Ranger manage to overcome his fish phobia, and filet the fiend?
- For the first time in his life, Billy gets a "B" on a test in school! He's devastated as a result, which once again provides inspiration for Rita. She has Finster create a Grumble Bee monster to attack, exploiting his "B" grade dismay. With the rest of the team tied up on the basketball court, can Trini help Billy overcome his self-doubts?
The Green DreamEdit
- Tommy keeps having the same depressing dream lately, where he loses his powers in the middle of battle. Lord Zedd creates the Robo-Goat monster, and uses him to capture Tommy and turn him evil again! The possessed Tommy tricks his teammates into summoning the powerful Sword Of Power, and turns it over to Robo-Goat. The Rangers attempt to regain it, while Tommy, released from evil, finds his Green Ranger powers are running dangerously low.
Monsters with Pale Bay LeafEdit
A Plan Monster - Bell OrgEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.