There's No Business, Like Snow BusinessEdit
- Reeling from a heartbreaking letter from Kimberly, the Zeo Rangers take a distraught Tommy to a ski lodge retreat.
- Tommy & Heather become more than fond of one another as the Zeo Rangers ski lodge break continues, and they arrange more social outings. But with Robo Cupid on the loose, Tommy is called to deal with her threat. However, King Mondo isn’t finished disrupting his social life as he is quick to deploy another creation, Defoliator.
- The Zeo Rangers battle Defoliator in Angel Grove and cease his rampage temporarily, but he proves to be made of sterner steel. Katherine decides to help out Tommy with his difficult interactions with Heather and arranges a dinner date for the two.
When Time Freezes OverEdit
- Divatox’s attempts to launch a freeze key into the sun and cut the planet off from it’s heat but is hampered by the Turbo Rangers, so she enlists the aid of Clockster to turn back time so she can save the freeze key.
Invasion of the Body SwitcherEdit
- Astronema uses her monsters shapeshifting ability to become an exact duplicate of Ashley.
Survival of the SilverEdit
- Arriving on a hostile planet, the Space Rangers are overwhelmed by the planets inhabitants. Damage to a cryogenic preservation unit however brings to life a new ally, the Silver Ranger.
Five of a KindEdit
- TJ convinces the Space Rangers to battle different Psycho Rangers than the ones that match their colors, hoping to confuse and weaken their enemies, but when this proves to be only a short-term solution, TJ elects to try a different and more confounding strategy.
Blue to the TestEdit
- Kai is forced to question his loyalties to Commander Stanton when he begins acting strangely. Following his gut instincts enables the Blue Galaxy Ranger to uncover the truth, and is soon pitted against Stanton himself in a mental and physical battle of wills.
In The Freeze ZoneEdit
- Carter is left on his own when the frigid Freezard captures his fellow Lightspeed Rangers.
Black Narcissus and his MonstersEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.