Green, White & Red with Tommy Oliveroween is a Halloween Special to during fun with...Tommy becomes a one including Green Ranger, White Ranger and Red Ranger into become..The Fighting Spirit.
Out of ControlEdit
- Rita casts a spell on a new Angel Grove High student by the name of Tommy Oliver and lures him to the dark side. She then uses her sixth power coin, which she had won in a battle with Zordon, to turn him into her evil Green Ranger.
- Still recovering from the mysterious Green Ranger’s attack, the Power Rangers try to undo the damage he’s done to the command center. Meanwhile, Rita gives her evil Green Ranger the Sword Of Darkness to seal the deal.
- As the four remaining Power Rangers continue their search for Jason, unaware that he’s trapped in Goldar’s Dark Dimension, they are then attacked by the vicious Scorpina.
- As the Power Rangers use their Megazord to battle Goldar, Scorpina & the Green Ranger, they are crushed in battle and forced to retreat back to the Command Center.
Breaking the SpellEdit
- The Power Rangers, now aware that their new friend Tommy is the man behind the Green Ranger suit, continue to do battle with him as he summons his Dragonzord.
Best Man for the JobEdit
- When Kimberly & Tommy both compete to become school president, Rita casts a spell on the two, making them both very competitive and hateful towards one another.
Another Song and DanceEdit
- Queen Machina alters the frequency of Tommy & Tanya’s vocal chords, preventing them from speaking in any form but in a musical overture.
- Hayley attempts another means of restoring Tommy to his original, and visible form, but during the operation the Black Dino Gem malfunctions the equipment and shatters into three halves, leaving Tommy in a coma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.