Crush of the CrustaceansEdit
- When Nukus defeats the Beetleborgs, only their civilian powers remain.
- There's a riot at Charterville Prison when the kids try to ward off the Crustacean soldiers.
Battle Station AlertEdit
- The Beetleborgs retreat from the Worm Tank only to encounter Nukus, Horribelle and Vilor, so they transform into bugs to escape.
The Mutiny Part 3Edit
- The Power Rangers, aware that they need to regain control of the Dinozords in order to finish activating the Thunderzords, work on reclaiming them with the aid of an electronic scrambler developed by Billy.
Ninja Quest Part 4Edit
- Returning to Angel Grove with their powers restored and with new zords at their command, the Power Rangers gain a measure of revenge on a giant sized Rito. Meanwhile the Vampirus Egg hatches outside of the Temple Of Power and the creature soon initiates a confrontation with Ninjor.
Brother, Can You Spare An Arrowhead?Edit
- Tommy tracks down David, held captive in a mysterious cave, but is confronted by King Mondo, who demands the Arrowhead be given to him before he releases Tommy’s brother.
Honey, I Shrunk The Rangers Part 2Edit
- After being shrunk by Shinkasect, the Turbo Rangers soon learn that they are slowly turning into insects.
The Rangers' Mega VoyageEdit
- Surviving a devastating battle with Darkonda, the Space Rangers flee to the moon, where they unlock the powers of Zordon’s hidden Mega Voyager.
- In the aftermath of the battle with Diabolico leaves an exhausted group of Lightspeed Rangers at the mercy of a new and immediate threat.
Clash for Control Part 2Edit
- With The Q-Rex under Ransik’s control, the nefarious mutant begins to launch an assault in the present.
Nukus and his MonstersEdit
Dark Oak and his VillainsEdit
Red Pine and his VillainsEdit