- When Tommy is having trouble making the Angel Grove High Football Team, Rita sends down Rhino Blaster and a few Putties to challenge the Power Rangers in a good old fashioned game of football.
Fourth Down and LongEdit
- Rocky’s Uncle Joe arrives in Angel Grove to address the local football team before their game against Stone Canyon. Meanwhile, Rita & Zedd unleash Centiback, a creature with all the skills of a refined football player, with the ability to transform anything into legitimate footballs.
Always A ChanceEdit
- Carlos faces a crisis of confidence, and only former Black Ranger Adam can help him remember that being a Power Ranger comes with hardship and the courage to make difficult choices, but an attack by Lizwizard forces Adam to make a choice as he risks his physical health with an unstable morpher to become a Power Ranger once again.
True Blue to the RescueEdit
- Former Blue Ranger Justin is visited by Storm Blaster, having escaped from Divatox’s grip. The Blue Ranger & Storm Blaster unite when the remaining Space Rangers & Lighting Cruiser are on the verge of defeat.
Carlos and the CountEdit
- Carlos is bitten by a lunar bat and begins to develop strange symptoms associated with vampirism.
- The house monsters create a hotel in the Hillhurst Mansion, but what is there to do when one a new creation of Les Fortunes checks in?
Les is MoreEdit
- When Vilor brings Les' Roo-Thless monster to life, it proves to be more than the crustaceans reckoned for. This results in the Beetleborgs teaming up with Nukus and Horribelle.
- An aging starlet from Hollywood's silent era shows up at Hillhurst, wanting to make a comeback.
Yellow Zelkova & RhinoblasterEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.