- Stranded on Captain Mutiny's homeworld, Leo & Damon are captured by Barbarax, and are left to perish in the blistering sunlight, while awaiting execution by the Captain at day's end! As they await their fate, the two Rangers reflect on their past adventures, their victories, and losses, but ever present is the friendship they share. Can their teammates find them before sunset?
On Fins and NeedlesEdit
- Jason & Tommy teach free karate classes at the Youth Center. Rita's annoyed by their friendship, and sends down the Slippery Shark monster. His boomerang-fin weapon casts a spell on the two, causing them to hate each other intensely. This nearly leads to an all out brawl in the Youth Center, organized by Bulk & Skull! Can their teammates intervene in time, and force some teammwork to help break the spell of hate between the Red and Green Rangers?
The Green DreamEdit
- Tommy keeps having the same depressing dream lately, where he loses his powers in the middle of battle. Lord Zedd creates the Robogoat monster, and uses him to capture Tommy and turn him evil again! The possessed Tommy tricks his teammates into summoning the powerful Sword Of Power, and turns it over to Robo-Goat. The Rangers attempt to regain it, while Tommy, released from evil, finds his Green Ranger powers are running dangerously low.
- When the Ranger teens visit the Kahmalan history exhibit at the museum and learn of the legend of the Face Stealer, Lord Zedd & Rita plot to awaken the evil spirit from its 5000 year slumber! With the Face Stealer stealing faces all over the city, can our heroes literally save face by repeating history?
- After hearing Tommy boast to his karate student about only putting healthy food into his body, Rita is inspired. She sends the Ravenator monster down, shrunken and hiding in a veggie pita, to get into the White Ranger's stomach and overwhelm him with cravings for nothing but junk food! Can the Rangers induce vomiting to remove Ravenator when Tommy just can't stop stuffing his face?
Dark Oak's Army of MonstersEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.