Silence is GoldenEdit
- The Psycho Rangers assume human form and search Angel Grove, using voice identification to find the Space Rangers in their civilian lives.
- Nukus captures Flabber with Les' escape-proof Phasm Containment Unit and holds him ransom for the astral goods.
- The house monsters are fed up with the astral war and decide to offer Nukus the last one of the coins to protect them.
The Enemy WithinEdit
- As Dark Specter’s life force drains, Astronema becomes closer to her goal of becoming the supreme leader of his forces. Meanwhile, Psycho Red’s obsession with defeating the Red Ranger could prove to be costly as both groups of Power Rangers engage in a final conflict.
- The kids are inserting the coins into the sword, while at the Crypt, Les is disguising himself to get the goods from them.
Spies vs. Three Psycho MonstersEdit
Mantrons & Three Psycho RangersEdit
Three Mantrons & Psycho RangersEdit
Scorpix & Dark OakEdit
Mantrons and the Metarex CommandersEdit
Dark Oak and the CrustaceansEdit
Scorpix and the Metarex CommandersEdit
3 Astralborgs vs. Dark OakEdit
The Astralborgs vs. Metarex CommandersEdit
Beetleborgs & Astralborgs vs. Pale Bay Leaf & Black NarcissusEdit
Beetleborgs & Astralborgs vs. Dark Oak (Final Battle)Edit
Zelkova and her Two Psycho MonstersEdit
Numbuh 1 vs. Psycho RedEdit
Roboborg vs. Psycho MonstersEdit