- For the first time in his life, Billy gets a "B" on a test in school! He's devastated as a result, which once again provides inspiration for Rita. She has Finster create a Grumble Bee monster to attack, exploiting his "B" grade dismay. With the rest of the team tied up on the basketball court, can Trini help Billy overcome his self-doubts?
- Kimberly tries to help her cousin Kelly make it on the Angel Grove Junior High cheerleading squad. Rita has Baboo & Squatt kidnap the girl to make her into her very own cheerleader, while she sends down the invulnerable Lizzinator!
- Ernie picks the new lineup for the Angel Grove Junior Soccer team, but a young boy named Roger isn't on it. Luckily, he's on speaking terms with the Ranger teens, which means he's going to get special treatment for this injustice! A second tryout will be held, so our heroes help him train for it. Rita sends down the Soccadillo monster to keep with the soccer theme.
- Tommy struggles to make the Angel Grove High football team. His karate training messes up his coordination, but Ernie, who used to be an all-star fullback in college, offers to help him out. Rita sends down the Rhinoblaster monster to face the other Power Rangers in a game of full-contact football with a team of Putties!
An Oyster StewEdit
- Zack seeks to impress Angela by getting her pearl earrings for her birthday. Little does he know, they're actually the evil Pearls of Stillness! By putting them on, she and all but Zack and Tommy are frozen solid. To restore them, the Black and Green Rangers must take on the Oysterizer monster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.